What will the future of advertising and marketing really be like?
I came across this wonderfully produced video on Youtube today while looking for interesting illustrations of future imaging technology’s.
The future is here…
We only have un glue our consentration from our personal phones and look around to see these busy city streets are filled with others doing just the same thing.
One interesting static is that:
Every second there are 6 baby’s born world wide.
Every second there are 39 new mobile phones sold world wide.
Mobile technology has landed, fast streaming tablet devices are now common place, when even just a few years ago they were the play things of the rich and famous. Internet speeds have reached 10 MB’s a second, those fibber optic cables are throbbing with digital traffic beneath our feet.
Of course traditional marketing is not completely de-funked.. Yet..
But I hope that you can see that there days are numbered.
- When was the last time you checked the newspaper classifieds section?
- Do you use your yellow pages for anything other than a means to reach the top shelf?
This cleverly created advertisement film illustrates very clearly the direction we are heading.
By watching this movie I hope you can start to imagine the sort of futures we may have in store as far as advertisement and marketing go’s.
As a result of watching this film, I felt compelled to ask myself some searching questions about a few things.
I urge you to do the same.
- Are you planning your business for the future?
- Should you invest more time in education to ready for the future?
- Is it time to think differently and/or embrace the changes that will come?
- Are your advertising and marketing efforts moving with the changing times?
- If you refuse to invest today… Will there be a future where my products and/or services will still stand out against your competitors?
- Are you thinking about the future today?
I Just came across this interesting video just released from Google about the changes that are being made to Google places and the huge impacted this will have on internet companies and businesses not registered with google places.